Implant Maintenance – the Foundation for Long-term Success
TePe Share Exclusive Live Webinar
As dental professionals most of us meet patients with dental implants daily. For the patient implant treatment may seem like an easy solution but we know that peri-implant diseases are a prevalent problem. To take proper care of the implants, an effective daily oral hygiene routine is fundamental. The lecture will be based on scientific out-comes, but also provide hands-on tips and actions on how to improve oral health of implant patients.
How to register
Click on the registration links below to register. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar.
Tuesday May 4th at 7 pm (CET),
Wednesday May 5th 7 am (CET)
• Understand the history of dental implants
• To present the prevalence, development, and risk factors for peri-implant diseases
• Discuss the importance of prevention and maintenance care and offer a treatment protocol for maintenance visits
• Be aware of the prevalence and development and risk factors of peri-implant diseases
• Be able to recognise and differentiate between peri-mucositis and peri-implantitis
• Be able to plan and implement effective maintenance visits
• Help your patients understand their important role in the care of their implant and know what tools to use in their daily oral hygiene care
Michaela von Geijer