Eklund Foundation for Odontological Research and Education welcomes applications from 1 May
Since 2016, the Eklund Foundation has distributed €140,000-200,000 annually to studies in periodontology, implantology and cariology worldwide. Teams in Italy, France, The Netherlands, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the USA are among the recipients. More information on previously awarded grants, ongoing and published studies can be found at the website.
Information in short:
- Funds of in total €220,000 have been allocated in 2021
- Application portal is open 1-31 May 2021
- Experimental and clinical studies within all fields of dentistry are welcome, but projects that can be related to periodontology, implantology, or cariology will be prioritised
- Researchers may apply for funding for a project in its entirety, or for part of a project
- The successful projects will be announced in September.