Our global Odontology team, based at the headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, provides various lectures, delivered worldwide. They are all based on scientific research and focused on oral health but also cover matters such as the connection between oral health and general health, patient communication and motivation, peri-implant diseases and Swedish dentistry.Inquiries about lectures
Our tailored lectures are intended for a wider audience, naturally also students of dentistry and dental hygiene but also academic staff, post graduate students, specialists and the whole team at dental clinics, as well as pharmacy staff.
The lectures can all be modified to fit your needs and interests. The recommended time for a lecture is 60-90 minutes but they can easily be extended. We focus on prevention and plaque control but adapt the content according to the target group. The lectures may include practical training. There is also a possibility of receiving a certificate of attendance for our tailored lectures. If you have questions regarding our tailored lectures or want to book one, please contact your local distributor.Inquiries about lectures
TePe Clinic is our lecture series created for students of dentistry or dental hygiene. TePe Clinic consists of three lectures, the first two are given on site and the last one as a webinar. We always base our lectures on science but add our own experience and expect to hear about your experiences as we encourage active participation. Theory is interspersed with practical exercises and discussions. Click here to read more about content and learning outcomes.Inquiries about lectures
TePe Clinic Trainers
To reach students in their native language, we recruit local TePe Clinic Trainers. By doing this we hope to extend the reach and better spread our vision – to bring healthy smiles for life by inspiring good oral health.
The TePe Clinic Trainers need to be registered dentists or dental hygienists with a reasonable comprehension of English. Experience in doing presentations is an advantage.
To become a TePe Clinic Trainer, you need to be accepted to and participate in the training programme. It’s expected you spend at least one to two full workdays on preparations and one to two full workdays on the training programme. If you want to be a part of our extended TePe Family, contact us!Contact us
The team has given many lectures at various schools and universities around the world, some of them listed here:
- National University of Singapore
- Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Japan
- Melbourne University, Melbourne Dental School, Australia
- Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine and Health Sciences in Dubai, UAE
- National University School of Dentistry in Seoul, South Korea
- Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Faculty of Medicine and Sciences in Ghent, Belgium
- Loma Linda University, United States of America
- Université de Reims, France
- Some of our subsidiaries (Germany, the Nordics, the Netherlands, the UK and the US) also have dental professionals giving lectures at their markets. The global odontology team supports the other subsidiaries.