A Sustainability Journey - From a Dental Company’s Perspective
Today everyone is talking about sustainability and sustainable development, but what is the meaning of sustainable development? Sustainability entails so much more than recycling and protecting the environment, and it can be hard to keep up since the field is moving forward so quickly. Most dental companies strive towards a more sustainable organization today that can be confused with companies’ environmental impact. The environment is an important factor in sustainability, yet only the tip of the sustainability iceberg. To create a sustainable company, we must work on many levels and in conjunction with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Click on the registration links below to register. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar. After the event, a recorded version will also be sent to those who registered.
• To provide an overview of sustainability from a commercial perspective
• Present TePe’s sustainable product range
• Discuss how the dental profession can move towards a more climate and environmentally friendly way of practicing
• Be familiar with the terminology used in communicating sustainability
• Be able to discern the difference between the terms ‘climate friendly’ & ‘environmentally friendly’
• Understand the relevance of the sustainability journey in TePe’s product development process in developing oral hygiene tools
• Be aware of the climate and environmental impact of dental practice
About the speaker
Dr Sanjay Haryana graduated 2002 from Malmö University, Faculty of Dentistry. He worked privately in Malmö, Sweden, in a practice with focus on dental implants. In 2005 he moved to London and worked for an independent private group-practice in the city of London, where he also acted as the clinical director and principal dentist. During his years in London, he completed a MSc in Restorative & Aesthetic dentistry and an EMBA. When returning to Sweden in 2018, he joined TePe Oral Hygiene Products as Odontology and Education Specialist, responsible for internal and external education. Since March 2021 he is based at TePe’s regional support office in Singapore.
Dr Sanjay Haryana
(BDS/DDS, MSc, EMBA), TePe Export