Let’s talk about interdental cleaning
TePe Share Exclusive Live Webinar
Gingivitis and periodontitis start in the oh-so-important spaces between the teeth. Already in 1965, Löe et al. concluded that plaque control is the key to preventing these diseases. In this webinar we will present TePe’s range of interdental cleaning products and discuss which product you should recommend to each patient and why. We will start the webinar by taking you on a digital tour around our production site, to make you feel like you are with us at the headquarters right here in Malmö, Sweden.
How to register
Click on the registration links below to register. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar.
Tuesday March 9th at 7 pm (CET)
Wednesday March 10th 7 am (CET)
• To provide a brief overview of the research on different interdental cleaning products
• To facilitate daily clinical decision making regarding interdental cleaning
• To recognise that interdental cleaning aids play a vital role in optimising gingival health and preventing oral disease
• To understand the scientific basis of interdental cleaning so that you can tailor your oral hygiene recommendations about products and techniques for their use to the specific needs of each patient
• To be familiar with TePe’s range of interdental cleaning products
Lina Gassner Kanters