Oral Hygiene Loyalty Scheme
We've partnered with LM Instruments, the premium brand of hand scalers, to bring you the new Oral Hygiene Loyalty Scheme.
For every £550 (ex VAT) you spend on TePe products in 2021 we'll send you an LM Instruments hand scaler.
How the Scheme Works
- Register to be part of the scheme by filling out the following form.
- You will receive a welcome email from us containing all the information you will need to participate in the scheme
- Keep a record of your purchases of TePe products throughout 2021 and send your invoices to us via the following form
Invoice Submission Form
- Once you have passed the £550 threshold of qualifying purchases of TePe products we will be in contact to confirm your LM Instruments hand scaler selection
- You will be sent your desired LM Instruments hand scaler free of charge
- Continue to purchase TePe products and continue to receive additional LM Instruments hand scalers
For any queries relating to the scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full Oral Hygiene Loyalty Scheme terms & conditions can be viewed here.
About LM Instruments
Whether it comes to the design or the production of the LM-Dental instruments, LM focus on the specific needs of the dental experts. LM are in constant communication with the end users to keep product development on the cutting edge. The radical product theses of LM in the 1980s - a thicker handle, optimised shape, elastic surface, lightness and colour coding- have become industry wide standards in the 21st century.
The ergonomics has been the guiding light of LM product development since the establishment of the company. Based on new research we know more than ever about ergonomic instrumentation. The result is LM-ErgoSense, a future icon in dentistry.
In addition to the new level of ergonomics, LM-ErgoSense offers new opportunities with its built-in RFID technology, which together with scanning readers and software create a unique Dental Tracking System.
You and your patients can feel the difference.
Choosing the handle
LM instruments are available with a selection of different handles. All exceptionally ergonomic due to the elastic silicone coating and optimised contouring. The clinician's hand fit and indication both play a role in selecting an ideal handle type. Interchanging different handles may place the user's hand under even less strain.
The larger diameter and design provide sensational grip that has been proven to be ergonomic and efficient in scientific clinical testing. Uniquely intelligent handle with the option for RFID tagging. The compatibility with the Dental Tracking System offers many opportunities to improve asset management and patient safety.