All we do emanates from our vision, to bring healthy smiles for life by inspiring good oral health. That’s why we put such a strong emphasis on education and knowledge sharing. Our professional health perspective and the efforts we do for people goes hand in hand with our ambition of integrating sustainability throughout our business. We are proud of our continuous efforts and improvements, but we also face challenges along the way.
Our commitments include reducing our carbon footprint, shifting to renewable or recycled materials in our products and packaging, minimising waste, and keep using of 100% renewable energy in our production. We also recognise solutions for product end of life as crucial for the transition to a circular economy. Therefore, we seek out strategic partners and engage in sustainable technology.
We aim to
- actively support good health and well-being through continuous education;
- reach for a zero carbon footprint, starting with product and packaging in 2022;
- shift to renewable/recycled materials in our products and packaging in 2025;
- take a circular approach throughout operations and minimise waste;
- increase energy efficiency and keep using 100% renewable energy in our production.
Download the Report
Please click below to read and download the TePe Sustainability Report 2020.