TePe Mediabank: Terms and conditions
The TePe Mediabank contains material which is copyright and trademark protected. It is available for download and use in print and online publications for promotional use of the TePe brand and products.
TePe grants permission to reproduce this material free of charge according to the following conditions:
- By using TePe’s Mediabank you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- All content is the property of TePe or is included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- by TePe employees, distributors, dealers and other authorized partners solely for the purpose of selling, marketing, advertising or otherwise promoting TePe and its products, and
- by the representatives of the press and media solely for editorial purposes in connection with articles and publications regarding TePe.The content of the Mediabank may be used:
- The content may not be used in connection or environment not related to TePe’s business activities.
- Undue sharing of the content for use of a third party is strictly forbidden.
- The content may not be used if manipulated or deployed in such a way that the context is changed.
- No logotypes, photographs or illustrations may be subjected to distortion or modification, without the express permission of TePe.
- Instructions for the correct use of TePe logotypes are stated in the TePe Brand Book.
- A number of clinical photographs have further restrictions regarding the use, according to the photographer’s copyright. These restrictions are stated in direct connection with the photos.
- If photographs will be used again, it must be downloaded once again, since new Terms and Conditions may be applicable to the photograph.
- You agree that use of the TePe Mediabank is at your sole risk and that TePe makes no warranties with regard to non-infringement of third party’s intellectual property rights.
- You agree to indemnify and hold TePe harmless against any damage or liability of any kind arising from any use of the Mediabank content other than the permitted use described in these Terms and Conditions.
- The permission to access the TePe Mediabank or use the content therein may be withdrawn at any time if TePe considers that the use of it is inappropriate or that these conditions are violated.
- TePe may amend the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions at any time posting an amended version of the Terms and Conditions online. Hence, please review these Terms and Conditions regularly when using the Mediabank to ensure you are aware of any amendments made by TePe.