A Sustainability Journey - From a Dental Company’s Perspective (Englisch)
Exklusives TePe Share Webinar auf Englisch
Today everyone is talking about sustainability and sustainable development, but what is the meaning of sustainable development? Sustainability entails so much more than recycling and protecting the environment, and it can be hard to keep up since the field is moving forward so quickly. Most dental companies strive towards a more sustainable organization today that can be confused with companies’ environmental impact. The environment is an important factor in sustainability, yet only the tip of the sustainability iceberg. To create a sustainable company, we must work on many levels and in conjunction with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Bitte melden Sie sich über einen der folgenden Links bis zum 4. Oktober 2021 zu Ihrem Wunsch-Termin an. Nachdem Sie sich registriert haben, erhalten Sie eine Bestätigungs-E-Mail mit Informationen, wie Sie an diesem englischsprachigen Webinar teilnehmen können. Nach dem Webinar erhalten angemeldete Teilnehmer außerdem eine Aufnahme des Webinars.
Ziele des Webinars
• To provide an overview of sustainability from a commercial perspective
• Present TePe’s sustainable product range
• Discuss how the dental profession can move towards a more climate and environmentally friendly way of practicing
• Be familiar with the terminology used in communicating sustainability
• Be able to discern the difference between the terms ‘climate friendly’ & ‘environmentally friendly’
• Understand the relevance of the sustainability journey in TePe’s product development process in developing oral hygiene tools
• Be aware of the climate and environmental impact of dental practice
Über den Referenten
Dr Sanjay Haryana graduated 2002 from Malmö University, Faculty of Dentistry. He worked privately in Malmö, Sweden, in a practice with focus on dental implants. In 2005 he moved to London and worked for an independent private group-practice in the city of London, where he also acted as the clinical director and principal dentist. During his years in London, he completed a MSc in Restorative & Aesthetic dentistry and an EMBA. When returning to Sweden in 2018, he joined TePe Oral Hygiene Products as Odontology and Education Specialist, responsible for internal and external education. Since March 2021 he is based at TePe’s regional support office in Singapore.
Dr Sanjay Haryana
(BDS/DDS, MSc, EMBA), TePe Export